New Issue Of Traveling Soldier Is Out!
This issue features:
1. “Without the active support of military service members, this war cannot continue. … [W]ithout people to drive the trucks, to man the checkpoints, and to go out on nightly raids, no war is possible”
2. “The tide is beginning to turn” writes Iraq vet J.D. Englehart of IVAW & The Military Project.
3. Bridging the Gap – a conference for those who want to do military organizing hosted by the Military Project.
4. Bridging the Gap – a poem by a Vietnam Vet written for the Conference.
5. Active-Duty and Vets Organize Against the War at Fort Hood
6. “It’s soldier’s lives being tossed away on this never-ending bad wager, in the hope that somehow, someday, a big win will come out of it”