November, 2007 – Issue 15
This issue features:
1. “After four and a half years … Iraq is still just keeping your fingers crossed and praying that you don’t die or end up permanently disabled from an IED” says a soldier stationed in Baghdad, Iraq.
2. “We risked our lives so the Army … could throw a rose colored lens onto a news camera” says recent Iraq vet Alex Horton.
3. “The Army is worn out” says an army public affairs officer in Baghdad.
4. National Guardsmen Like Impeach Bush/Cheney T-Shirts!
5. Download the new Traveling Soldier to pass it out at your school, workplace, or at a nearby base.